As 2016 comes to a close, it’s helpful to look ahead to the year-end financial tasks that January brings. If Clarity supports you with financial services, it is likely your representative has been gathering and entering this information into your system throughout the year. If, however, you have been in charge of your data, then this list should be a helpful guide for you to check your current information:
- W2’s – Employee Information
- Current Employee Addresses
- All Employee Social Security #’s
- 1099’s – All vendors who are not incorporated and who you have paid out $600.00 or more total for the year.
- Current Vendor Addresses
- All Vendor Tax ID#s
- Begin reviewing your financial statements for year-end
- Create a draft budget for 2017. If you don’t have a budget process in place Clarity would be happy to help you get squared away! Contact us for more information.